Friday 27 April 2012

yay for jumpsuits!

Jumpsuit - H&M
Shoes - Newlook
Earrings - Miss Selfridge

Last night me and my friend headed to brighton for a night out!a After being deafened by girls screaming at bloody Frankie Coccoza as he made an appearance at the club and nearly being sicked on by a girl on the bus home, it was quite a successful night out! I bought this gorgeous jumpsuit off ebay for my holiday however when it arrived i tried it on with my black wedges and i decided it was the perfect outfit for a night out! I love the aztec kinda print and the photo is a bit dodge as it was on my friends phone but the colours are so pretty like oranges and peaches i love it!! My friends a hairdresser so i took advantage of this and got her to put my hair up in a big doughnut as it slightly nicer than my usually messy style! 

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous... really love Aztec prints and this is he first time I have seen it on a jumpsuit. You look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thouht to wear a jumpsuit before but this one looks gorgeous on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make that jumpsuit pop! It looks amazing!Seriously amazing!
    And i love the big donut as well :)

    hope you can check out my blog

    shadesofpepper.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect jumpsuit!!love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love your jumpsuit and girl, you look stunning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. really want a jumpsuit :)



    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk/

    follow me :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed with that jumpsuit. And you can't go wrong with a doughnut, perfect with the outfit
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowww! :) i LOVE that jumpsuit - you suit it soo well! :)
    xx

    check out my blog? :)
    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the jumpsuit- it looks as if it was made for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute outfit! :))

    I invite you to checkout my blog.
    http://loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I've tagged you in an award on my blog x

    ReplyDelete