Friday 20 April 2012

rainy day boo :(


Gilet - Abercrombie & Fitch
Top - Miss Selfridge
Leggings - Topshop
Shoes - Converse
Scarf - H&M

Firstly i want to say excuse the dodgy photo as i was in a rush to get to uni and is on self timer due to me being on my lonesome!! but yea boring but over with. 
So yesterday was such a rubbish day, wind and a hell of a lot of rain!! So i shoved on a long sleeved tshirt which is poss my fave colour for clothes atm, and my old converse to save anything getting ruined in the rain. and lastly my key rainy weather piece, abercrombie gilet. seen as i done actually own a coat with a hood this is the only thing i can wear in the rain but i must say, it keeps me warm to :)

On another note i would like to thank SophieDoesBeauty for nominating me for a versatile blogger award. Although i don't even know what this is, i appreciate it! Make sure you check her blog its brill for all things beauty!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for following my blog! You have such fantastic style and gorgeous hair!!! :)
    Hope you are having a good day!

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just come across your blog and I love your style, am now following :) x

    www.belleamourx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete