Monday 5 March 2012

Birthday!!

Jumper - Primark
Skirt - Ebay
Necklace - Charity Shop
Shoes (black wedges) Newlook

 So, i turned 19 on the 2nd of march, yay! We went for a meal in the evening, to the carver as i do love a carvery! I decided to dress up a little with my black maxi skirt but i love this cute little jumper as (even though it doesn't look it) the sleeve are navy blue the top bit is black and the bottom bit is camel. i just had to get it when i saw it as it was so different. I just wore my big black wedges and a little black clutch :)


 These are some of my presents as i was a very lucky girl on my birthday! D&G number 3, the most incredible smell you will ever smell!! i love it, also got a free bag with the perfume which is now m gym bag!! i now feel stylish at the gym!

 And my amazing macbook pro!!! i went and bought this on the day and I'm literally in love with it! how did i live without one, i don't know!
And lastly my beautiful ring for my boyfriend, blue topaz! i just love the colour(although the picture doesn't do it justice) its BRIGHT blue and i love it!!

6 comments:

  1. That skirt is gorgeous! Looks lovely with the chunky knit jumper :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! the ring is a beaut x

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday! I love the jumper. great blog, have a nice week. :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! I love this look on you! you look great!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit Erin, looks all lovely and boho :) xx

    ReplyDelete