Monday 23 January 2012

saturdayyy

This past weekend i went out for a friends brithday and REALLY wanted to wear my suedy shorts again as i was going somewhere completley different, i didnt think it mattered :) This time i decided to pair it with this gorgeous leopard print blouse which was £2 from a charity shop and some fashion tights (this time i choose little bows!!) I also wanted to use my pretty new clutch which is from new look.
My friend zoe in the middle is wearing a cute little flowery hight neck dress from topshop and her fitted cropped blazer also topshop. My friend jade needed an outfit and ended up raiding my wadrobe, ending up in my cute little nighty shorts (well thats what i call them because there all silky and comfty!) from h and m, and my lacey leotard from select which i bought in the sale about a million years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment